For the purpose of these house rules, “promoter(s)” refer to those individual local Rotary Clubs involved in the organisation of Music in the Gardens 2016(MitG)
Registered address: 62 Endcliffe Hall Avenue, Sheffield S10 3EL
Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Please be aware that you will need to bring your own seating to the venue (blankets, pillows, chairs etc.). Preferable seating positions at the venue are purely on a first-come-first-serve basis and no seating (excluding gazebo hire) can be pre-booked prior to the event.
2) Tents, gazebos and any other temporary structure will not be permitted at any ‘MitG’ event. Pre-erected gazebos can be rented prior to the event via www.sivtickets.com
3) Patrons are welcome to bring their own refreshments to the venue. Please refrain from bringing glass into the Gardens. All laws in respect of use of alcohol must be adhered to. A variety of food stalls and a bar will also be available on site (please be prepared to provide proof of age as the bar will be operating a ‘Challenge-25 policy’). Please see our ‘Food & Drink’ page for more details.
4) Pets are allowed at the venue; however, all pets must be kept on a lead at all times.
5) All fires are strictly prohibited on site; this is inclusive of BBQ’s, Chinese lanterns, incense burners and candles (except for tea lights which may be burned in suitable containers provided that they are supervised at all times.
6) MitG is in aid of charity. Once purchased, tickets cannot be, refunded, exchanged or returned.
7) Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced so please ensure that purchased tickets are kept safe.
8) For some group bookings, tickets may be left for collection from the main Clarkehouse Road gate, we will contact you in this event.
9) When tickets are collected from the Clarkehouse Road gate we ask that the person who booked the tickets present their credit/debit card with which the tickets were booked.
10) The right to admission to the event is at the event promoter’s discretion: health and safety, environmental and security concerns may be taken into account and those refused entry will not be offered refunds on account of being [(or appearing to be) under age] or displaying any behaviour deemed aggressive, threatening or anti-social by event staff.*
11) *Young people of age 16 years and under are allowed into the event when accompanied by a supervising adult holding a valid ticket (limited to 2 minors per adult). Persons aged under 16 will require the supervision of an adult over the age of 18. Please be prepared to show proof of age when requested by event staff.
12) The promoter will accept no responsibility for the safety of young people under the age of 16 who are left unsupervised.
13) Performances are copyright, and the use of recording equipment and flash photography is strictly prohibited throughout MitG performances. Anyone not abiding by this rule will be asked to leave the venue.
14) Unauthorised sales/ promotional activity within the venue is strictly prohibited.
15) In the event of a cancellation, customers will be entitled to a ticket-value refund. Booking and processing fees are nonrefundable. No liability will be accepted for any losses suffered beyond the refund of the face value of the ticket. If a show is rescheduled or moved to a different venue, you will have the option to retain your ticket. The promoter cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by the customer supplementary to the value of their pre-booked tickets. By purchasing event tickets online via www.sivtickets.com you thereby give your consent to be contacted by the event promoter with relevant information regarding future events. If you do not wish to receive any further updates then please email - email@example.com
16) MitG will not share your personal information for any purpose without your consent, unless required by law.
17) MitG will comply with data protection legislation in respect of your personal details.
18) Tickets purchased via our alternative approved outlets (see above) may be subject to your separate terms and conditions and booking fees - please check before purchasing.
19) MitG 2016 “House Rules” relating to on-site activity will apply to all patrons of the event regardless of where tickets were purchased.
If you have any queries then please contact our office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org